StarCraft II 4.7.0 was deployed today with a 501.95MB file size download. In this patch, Zeratul has been added as the new Co-op Commander and Announcer. A few quality of life adjustments were made in Versus mode and the Editor. Multiple bug fixes across the board.
New Co-op Commander and Announcer: Zeratul.
- Collect Xel'Naga artifacts to power up your army.
- Customize your abilities to deal with any foe.
- Learn more in our blog.
New Weekly Mutations have been added.
- It is now easier to select an SCV that is currently constructing a building using mouse click selection.
- Added a button to the "Language and Region" panel of the Options menu that manually refreshes ping time to all game servers.
- This fuction is most useful immediately after a connection change such as a switching to a new ISP or moving your computer to a new location.
- Although StarCraft II automatically adjusts networks settings to provide the most responsive gameplay, this function will make these adjustments immediately, ensuring the lowest latency available to you.
- New sub field added: Parent Behavior Link.
- Located under Unit -> Addon On Units.
- Applies the specified behavior to its parent unit from the addon unit.
- Allows control over the parent unit based on the Addon's state.
- Added Height Range field to CActorQuad.
- Allows the quad to change its height based on the position of the player cursor.
- Raynor: Fixed an issue that allowed the Hyperion to still attack even when under the effect of the Moment of Silence Mutator.
- Kerrigan: Fixed a bug that caused the Pneumatized Carapace icon on Overlords and Overseers to appear inactive when it had already been researched.
- Swann: The Vespene Harvester can no longer be cast on enemy or neutral harvesters.
- Vorazun: Shadow Fury upgrade icon no longer displays the Protoss Ground Level 3 icon.
- Karax: Mind controlled Colossi will now properly attack after researching the Fire Beam ability.
- Alarak: Custom hotkeys are now retained for Protoss Weapon and Armor upgrades.
- Fenix: Fixed a typo in his level 11 upgrade on the Co-op Commander selection screen.
- Fixed an issue with the sound of Nux's normal attack.
- The Odin can no longer damage invulnerable Units and Structures with its splash damage.
- Units affected by the Polarity Mutator will no longer display an icon, even when they are inside a Bunker.
- Temple of the Past: Fixed several areas near ramps that units could become stuck in if they were unloaded by a transport.
- Automaton LE, Port Aleksander LE, Emerald City LE: Fixed an issue that caused several ramps and doodads to not display Creep spread.
- Port Aleksander LE: Fixed a bug that allowed players to build structures on a particular ramp.
- Emerald City LE: Unit outlines will now be displayed when units are positioned behind ramps.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to build units in the second part of "Enemy Intelligence."
- Tal'darim Probes and Stalkers are now using the correct Tal'darim portraits in Legacy of the Void campaign.
- Instigators from the mission "Purification" are no longer missing their 2D portrait.
- Heart of the Swarm: The Mothership Core model is no longer a placeholder model if the Golden Age Protoss Mothership skin is equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused Broodlings with the Simulant skin to produce overly large corpses.
- Roaches using the Simulant skin now have the Tunneling Claws upgrade indicator on Low settings.
- The Dark Shrine now has a research animation.