Blizzard Jobs: Licensing Assistant Intern for Summer 2012
Blizzard is looking for a Bachelor or Master’s degree student for a Licensing Assistant Internship this upcoming Summer. Great opportunity to network with licensing companies, and gain experience in the field. Apply online here.
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a licensing assistant intern for summer 2012. The licensing assistant will work closely with all members of the licensing and business development teams to assist in coordinating efforts with internal teams, licensees, and other partners. Duties will include coordination, reporting, research and analysis, and additional projects and duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated individual with outstanding communication abilities and a demonstrated aptitude and interest in brand licensing and project management.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, and planning to return to school following the internship
- Passion for technology and gaming
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to work well under deadlines
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Interest in project management
- Understanding of the global marketplace (localization, licensing, legal issues, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to collaborate with global teams
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment’s intellectual properties and a vast knowledge of current successful intellectual properties in today’s popular culture
- Majoring in a related field (licensing, business administration, etc.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project
- In-depth, first-hand knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment’s intellectual properties and game services
- Fluency in a language other than English
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter (please indicate language proficiencies, if any)
Applications that do not include all required materials will not be considered. Please review your application materials carefully before submitting your application. We cannot change or update your materials once you have submitted your application.
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliated companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film.
Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers.
I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com)
***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet’s patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.