Blizzplanet: Blizzcon 2010 Coverage
Blizzplanet staff members Eldorian, Miaari and Omacron attended BlizzCon 2010 to bring our loyal visitors exclusive coverage of Diablo III, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm and Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty content revealed at the event, and one-on-one interviews with the developers. Beneath you may find links to our coverage.
- The Day Before BlizzCon 2010
- BlizzCon Day One Recap
- Diablo III Fifth Class Revealed
- Diablo III Demon Hunter Cinematic Trailer
- Official Diablo III FAQ
- 10 Diablo III PvP Screenshots
- Diablo III Demon Hunter Gameplay Screenshots
- Diablo III Demon Hunter 20 Minutes Gameplay Video (B-roll)
- Diablo III Gameplay Panel Transcript
- How the Demon Hunter Class Was Conceived
- Blizzplanet interviews Diablo III Art Director Christian Lichtner and Lead Systems Designer Jason Bender
- Warcraft Quests & Lore Panel Transcript (Red Shirt Guy)
- BlizzCon Brings Global Gamers Together (Press Release)
- Blizzplanet interviews WoW Lead Content Designer Cory Stockton
GAMING SITES COVERAGE
- USA Today: Jay Wilson Interview
- GameTrailers: Lichtner & Bender Interview
- G4TV: Jay Wilson on Talisman
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film.
Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers.
I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com)
***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet’s patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.