Blizzplanet Gearing Up for New York Comic Con 2012
I’m thrilled to attend the 2012 New York Comic Con through October 11-14, and hope many of our visitors living around New York City take their backpack, cameras and embark into the adventure too.
So far, I have found online some of the Blizzard Entertainment developers and related projects in attendance. I’ll share the schedules as soon as they become available.
- Micky Neilson (Blizzard Publishing Lead, World of Warcraft: Pearl of Pandaria)
- Gerald Brom (Diablo III: Book of Cain artist)
- Walter Simonson (DC Comics World of Warcraft) – table # S2
- Ryan Benjamin & Sean “Cheeks” Galloway – Artists Alley (north pavillion) – table # G2
- Mark Evans (World of Warcraft TCG artist) – table I12
These are the booths Blizzard fans should always have in their event planner schedule and visit:
- DC Entertainment – booth # 1238
- Brom Art – booth # 2437
- Diamond Comics – booth #2056 (distributor of DC Unlimited World of Warcraft, StarCraft action figures)
- Insight Editions (The Art of Blizzard) – booth # 1882
- Legendary Entertainment – booth # 1620
- MEGA BRANDS – booth # 1206
- Rubie’s Costumes Co. (World of Warcraft costumes) – booth # 1865
- Simon & Schuster – booth # 829
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film.
Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers.
I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com)
***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet’s patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.