Blizzplanet’s StarCraft Summary Web Show Episode 1: MLG, NASL, TwitchTV partner with CBS Interactive
Chris Arnone (The Bearded Gamer) talks in our first StarCraft Summary Web Show about the StarCraft units recently trimmed from the game, and speculation on when StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm beta might launch, RISK: StarCraft, North American Star League starts this week, and more.
Our Web show producer, Eldorian said: “A brand new show that Blizzplanet is producing in partnership with The Bearded Gamer. We plan on going over the past weeks news of StarCraft and the eSports world.
This is our pilot episode and some things are still a bit rough around the edges. We love feedback and are working to keep improving each week.”
- Dev Update: HotS Multiplayer: http://bit.ly/HGYd90
- Risk: StarCraft “Name Your Space” Swwepstakes Winner: http://bit.ly/HXvlvt
- NASL.TV Season 3: http://bit.ly/IFL02d
- MLG, NASL, TwitchTV partner with CBSi: http://bit.ly/IjAsEu
- MLG Spring Arena #1 this weekend: http://bit.ly/HERZc5
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlizzPlanetGaming
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Blizzplanet
- Bearded Gamer Show: http://www.youtube.com/user/BeardedGamerShow
- Beard Gamer Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/BeardGamerShow
- M Productions: http://mprodllc.com/
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film.
Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers.
I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com)
***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet’s patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.