SDCC 2011 Blizzard World of Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo Swag Show Panel Round Up
Blizzplanet has gathered a round up of Blizzard Entertainment products unveiled by Chris Metzen, Micky Neilson, and licensed partners: Mega Bloks, Cryptozoic Entertainment, J!NX, Gallery Books, Insight Editions, and DC Comics.
The following links will take you to each of the product details that surfaced during the SDCC 2011 World of Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo Swag Show panel. Video embed of the panel can be found in each of the links (courtesy of Gamespot):
- SDCC 2011: Diablo: Sword of Justice (DC Comics)
- SDCC 2011: World of Warcraft: Dark Riders and World of Warcraft: Bloodsworn (DC Comics)
- SDCC 2011: J!NX WoW, StarCraft and Diablo Products Line-Up (J!NX)
- SDCC 2011: Gallery Books Product Line-Up (Novels)
- SDCC 2011: World of Warcraft TCG: Throne of the Tides, Monster Faction & Dungeon Decks (Cryptozoic)
- SDCC 2011: Mega Bloks StarCraft II Viking (WIP) Preview
- SDCC 2011: Diablo III: Book of Cain Details (Insight Editions)
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film.
Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers.
I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com)
***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet’s patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.