StarCraft II 4.5.0 Patch Notes & War Chest Season 3
War Chest: BlizzCon 2018 will be available for purchase starting August 9. You can purchase the race of your choice for $9.99 each, or you can buy the bundle for $24.99.
- The War Chest: BlizzCon 2018 has been added in preparation for its global launch on August 9.
- Over 70 new items will be available including new skins, portraits, sprays, emoticons, and a new cosmetic: banners.
- Learn more in our preview blog.
- The In-game music that plays while not in a match will no longer play over campaign cinematics and cutscenes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Mass Recall and Strategic Recall targeting cursor to not match the actual size of the affected area.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Anti-Armor timer to appear on the info panel of friendly units.
- Fracture LE – Fixed an issue that caused certain doodads to appear as placeholder spheres in the Editor and missing in the game client.
- Blueshift LE – Fixed terrain textures that were not aligned with certain mineral deposits.
- Kerrigan – The Hydralisk Den can no longer morph into a Lurker den while it is evolving an upgrade.
- Nova – Fixed an issue where attempting to immediately unload units after using Tactical Airlift would cause the units to be dropped off in their original location.
- Cradle of Death
- Fixed the mineral arrangement for the left main base.
- Added lights to the ramps leading outside of the center bases to help guide players to the next objective.
- Fixed more doodads where units could be teleported to and become stuck.
- Malwarfare – The UI Minimap Icons for Kill Bots and Suppression Towers are no longer the same.
- Miner Evacuation – Replaced missing environment art.
- Part and Parcel – Fixed an area of the map where units could be dropped and become stuck.
- Nova Covert Ops
- Replaced missing environment art on the mission “Night Terrors.”
- Troopers now benefit from infantry upgrades.
- The Blazefire Gunblade’s damage is now shown correctly in the info panel.
- Legacy of the Void – The Swarm Queen now has the correct unit model on the mission “Amon’s Fall.”
- Zerg melee attack upgrade no longer displays as a blank icon when looking at the Upgrade info panel during a replay.
- Player Portraits can appear blank or missing when loading a replay.
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film. Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers. I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com) ***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet's patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.