StarCraft II Build 4.3.1 Patch Notes
Blizzard Entertainment deployed StarCraft II Build 4.3.1 on Thursday, May 17th. These are the patch notes:
- A New Ultralisk trophy top has been added for the new season.
- Fixed an issue that caused several Melee maps to display in English instead of the language of the region.
- The APM indicator will no longer display for Observers using the WCS 3.0 Overlay aiming the player camera on players using custom console skins with the APM indicator.
- If a worker is rallied to a mineral patch that is mined out, the way point will no longer be removed.
- Mass Recall and Strategic Recall will no longer teleport units that are in the process of warping in.
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film. Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers. I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com) ***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet's patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.