StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta Patch 188.8.131.5277 – Balance Update # 1
The first StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm beta patch version 184.108.40.20677 has been deployed.
- Warhound Weapon attack delay has increased from 1.3 to 1.7.
- Swarm host locust attack damage has decreased from 16 to 14.
- Viper Consume can no longer be used on creep tumors.
- Oracle Preordain duration has decreased from 2 min to 1 min.
- Viper Blinding Cloud now hits everything, but the radius of effect has reduced from 2.5 to 1.5.
- Widow mines will no longer damage each other with their splash damage.
- The bug affecting the Overlord speed upgrade has been fixed. Upgraded Overlords will now travel at the expected speed of 1.88.
- Revelation has changed from E to R.
- Entomb has changed from R to E.
- Energize has changed from N to E.
- Purify has changed from E to F.
- Spawn locust has changed from W to C.
- Research Gravity Sling has changed from T to G.
- Research Bosonic Core has changed from G to A.
- Evolve Muscular Augments has changed from C to A.
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film. Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers. I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com) ***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet's patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.