StarCraft II Patch 1.2.1 Released
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty patch 1.2.1 is now live! Be sure to check out the full patch notes below to learn all about the latest changes.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.2.1
- Matchmaking has been updated to better match players queuing with pre-made teams in 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 brackets.
- Fixed an issue where the title of a conversation window was scaling rather than truncating.
- Fixed an issue where the Match History score screen was displaying “Null” for the map info for all games played before Patch 1.2.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players to be improperly disconnected from a game.
- (Mac) Fixed an issue that would cause the Control key to become stuck when holding Control and minimizing the game window, then going back to the game window and attempting to use Control+1 to create a control group.
- Fixed an issue with foliage that would die and become visible through the fog of war when a player spawned as zerg.
- StarCraft II Editor
- Fixed an issue where copied-and-pasted units were not set to the correct height in-game.
- Fixed an issue where the table view scroll-bar position was reset when switching objects.
- Fixed an issue where secondary sort priorities were not working properly. Model name is now the secondary sort so that models are listed in alphabetical order after being sorted by the mod they are contained in.
If you are experiencing technical problems with the patching process, connecting to Battle.net after installing the patch, or errors while playing a newly patched game, please contact our Technical Support department. You can find their contact information here: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/35092