StarCraft II Patch v126.96.36.199258 – Balance Updates
Blizzard Entertainment deployed a balance patch for StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. Below you may read the Patch Notes (v188.8.131.52258).
- Anti-ground weapon range increased from 4 to 6.
- Anti-grounds weapon minimum scan range updated to 6.5
- “Mag-Field Launchers” upgrade removed.
- “Evolve Grooved Spines” upgrade removed, and +1 range is now added back to “Muscular Augments” upgrade.
- Reduced “Blinding Cloud” ability duration from 10 seconds to 6 seconds.
- Updated subgroup priorities for Tempest, Immortal, and Dark Templar.
- “Barrier” is now a passive ability, and its cooldown is reduced from 43 to 32.
- Removed “Disruption Blast” ability.
- Anti-ground weapon range increased from 8 to 10.
- Anti-ground weapon damage increased from 35 to 40.
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film. Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers. I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com) ***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet's patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.