StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Patch 1.3.2 Released
Blizzard Entertainment deployed StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.3.2 into live servers. Simply launch the game to start downloading via Battle.net.
There wasn’t any race balance fixesm ir gameplay tweaks. The patch mostly addressed StarCraft II Editor issues, and Battle.net features issues. Much welcome nonetheless by the map makers, and to anyone affected by the other bugs.
Read the Bug Fixes below:
- Fixed an issue where maps would not appear in the Single Player vs. AI screen (China only).
- Fixed an issue where the Leagues & Ladders Friends page would stop displaying information if a player had more than 100 ranked friends.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when players received an alert in-game while 3D portraits were turned on.
StarCraft II Editor
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Editor startup if players had improperly configured variables.
- Fixed an issue where the Editor would display incorrect cliff height on ramps facing directly N, S, E or W; this issue prevented proper unit vision in game.
- Fixed an issue where the pathing visualizer in the Terrain Editor would sometimes display incorrect pathing.
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film.
Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers.
I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com)
***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet’s patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.