StarCraft II Zerg Edition Messenger Bag On Sale Now
The world’s leading brand in gaming peripherals, Razer, has announced the Razer StarCraft II Zerg Edition Messenger Bag is on sale now. Click the link to order it and save 17% off the MSRVP (Manufacturer’s suggested retail price).
The weather-proof and tear-resistant bag perfectly stores a laptop, and other peripherals. The messenger bag features the StarCraft II Logo, the Zerg insignia, Blizzard Entertainment logo, and the 3D image of Kerrigan the Queen of Blades.
- The StarCraft® II Zerg Edition Messenger Bag is designed for gamers who want to keep their gear protected, stay comfortable, and look good doing it. With its weather-proof heavy duty construction, it acts like a Sunken Colony against the elements and hazards of everyday. Open it up and you’ll find space for your laptop, gaming peripherals, and anything else a Zergling would need in the field. Now you are battle ready wherever you are.
- Armored with a tear-resistant, weather-proof heavy duty 1680D ballistic nylon outer shell.
- Water-resistant Ripstop nylon inner lining for added durability.
- Single shoulder sling design for added mobility. Easy one-handed release chest clasp enables quick and convenient access.
- Built in compartments for up to 15″ laptops, gaming peripherals and portable gaming devices.
- Padded inner lining protects electronic devices and provides ample shock absorbency while on the road
- Width: 22.8″ (58cm)
- Height: 14.6″ (37cm)
- Depth: 3.3″ (8.5cm)