StarCraft Patch 3.2.2 – Nova Covert Ops Bug Fixes
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void patch 3.2.2 addresses several bugs, including a couple bugs in Nova Covert Ops.
- Clicking on your league icon in Multiplayer > Ranked will now correctly take you to your profile ladder division screen.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when watching ”The Story So Far” videos in the Campaign screen while in a party.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when attempting to invite someone on your Friends List that is no longer online.
- MP3 files are now working properly again in the StarCraft II Editor.
- Fixed an issue on Invader LE where certain areas of the map were inhibiting air control for flying units.
- Fixed an issue on Frozen Temple where certain areas of the map were inhibiting air control for flying units.
- Fixed a localization issue on the Multiplayer screen for the German and Italian versions of StarCraft II.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from getting credit for unlocking bonus equipment in the second mission of the Nova Covert Ops campaign when using the ‘Play Again’ option.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect audio would play in the German version of StarCraft II.,/li>
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film.
Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers.
I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com)
***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet’s patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.