StarCraft: Remastered Patch 1.21.5
Blizzard Entertainment deployed StarCraft: Remastered Patch 1.21.5 introducing a new Frontier League Map pool with two ASL Season 5 maps, a new Chat /help, and bug fixes.
Features and Improvements
- Updated the Frontier League Map pool to replace Jade and Match Point with ASL Season 5 maps: Transistor and Gladiator.
- Red vs Blue is now the default player colors for Top vs Bottom multiplayer 1v1 games.
- Optimized Battle.net player profile performance.
- Streamlined basic chat command help by listing all available commands when the user types /help.
- Multiplayer setting including the game name, map file, game type, teams, speed, and turn rate are now preserved even after a player re-logs.
- Fixed a crash that was intermittently happening upon launch.
- Fix for player receiving “Error# 112 Storm Error” after attempting to load saved custom games.
- Character data such as time played, and overall stats were carrying over if players created profiles using the same name in different regions.
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film. Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers. I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com) ***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet's patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.