StarCraft II Beta Patch 16
The patch notes for the latest StarCraft II Beta Patch 16 are now available. This new version of the client is more attuned to the retail version of the game. All the A.I. difficulties are also available for play. Go ahead and test this feature, and make sure to play around with the StarCraft II Editor.
|| Blizzard Quote:
||StarCraft II Beta – Patch 16 (version 0.19.0.15976)
- Rally points now behave as a move command, instead of an attack move command.
- Enabled the ability to manually add a StarCraft II character friend using the player’s character code. Character code is a server-assigned numerical code that is displayed within the Add Friend panel.
- Battle.net Achievements & Rewards have been updated.
- All Quick Match modes are now available: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and Free For All.
- All A.I. difficulties are now available for play.
- Cooperative matchmaking versus A.I. players is now available as a play mode.
- Enabled cross-game social features between World of Warcraft and StarCraft II.
- Frenzy spell removed.
- Infested Terran spell added.
- Infested Terran spell removed.
- Now immune to stuns and mind control.
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film.
Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers.
I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com)
***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet's patreon
in a monthly-basis, or a one-time
basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events
we attend year-round.