Blizzard Entertainment deployed Patch 3.16.1 (build 55958), a minor patch for StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void which addresses three bug fixes.
- Fixed a display issue with experience in War Chest node dialogues.
- The Leviathan Brood Ultralisk, Baneling and Queen now have more pronounced team color, and glow their team color properly.
- Zealot using the Forged skin can now be properly selected while warping in.
Blizzard Entertainment deployed patch 3.10.0 adding a new TotalBiscuit announcer purchase option, and the 2017 Ladder Season 1 map pool. In addition, various balance updates for the following Co-op Missions Commanders: Nova, Stukov and Zagara.
The bug fixes encompass the Nova Covert Ops Campaign, Co-op Missions, Arcade, Interface, and a couple Gameplay adjustments.
Blizzard Entertainment released a new StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Patch which introduces Commander Stukov to the Co-op Missions. A new bundle includes the three Nova Covert Ops missions and the Nova Commander for Co-op Missions. Updates for the WCS Observer interface. 4 new maps for 1v1 Community Custom Maps & 2017 Ladder Season 1. Changes to the Co-op mission commanders, multiplayer balances, and bug fixes.
A new commander, Stukov, has been added to Co-op Missions.
- Stukov is the first commander to control a dual race army.
- Stukov’s mindless horde of Zerg and Infested Terran will devastate the enemy base with constant waves of troops. He can call down the Apocolisk, a giant Ultralisk with Terran armament, and the Aleksander, an infested Super Battlecruiser, from his top bar abilities.
- Stukov is available as a standalone purchase for all players.
- For more information, see our blog.
A new “Super Nova Bundle” is now available for purchase.
- The Super Nova Bundle includes all three Nova Covert Ops Mission Packs and the Nova Co-op Commander.
- The Super Nova Bundle supports dynamic bundle purchases, where the bundle price will be adjusted accordingly if any number of items in the bundle are already owned.
- The new Nova announcer will be granted to players who purchase the Super Nova Bundle, or have both the Nova commander and all three Nova Covert Ops Mission Packs as standalone purchases. For more information, see our blog.
New updates have been made to the WCS Observer Interface. This can be found in the Options menu under “Observer and Replay”.
- Support has been added for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 team games.
- Support has been added for 16×9, 16×10, and 4×3 resolutions.
- The WCS Observer Interface will now detect whether tournament observers have data set up in Logos.SC2Mod, and will automatically adjust settings for faster setup.
Four new 1v1 community maps have been added to Multiplayer > Custom. These maps will be included in the 2017 Ladder Season 1 map pool:
- Abyssal Reef LE
- Paladino Terminal LE
- Proxima Station LE
- Honorgrounds LE
- For more information, see our blog.
Blizzard Entertainment deployed a balance patch for StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. Below you may read the Patch Notes (v188.8.131.52258).
- Anti-ground weapon range increased from 4 to 6.
- Anti-grounds weapon minimum scan range updated to 6.5
- “Mag-Field Launchers” upgrade removed.
- “Evolve Grooved Spines” upgrade removed, and +1 range is now added back to “Muscular Augments” upgrade.
- Reduced “Blinding Cloud” ability duration from 10 seconds to 6 seconds.
- Updated subgroup priorities for Tempest, Immortal, and Dark Templar.
- “Barrier” is now a passive ability, and its cooldown is reduced from 43 to 32.
- Removed “Disruption Blast” ability.
- Anti-ground weapon range increased from 8 to 10.
- Anti-ground weapon damage increased from 35 to 40.
Blizzard Entertainment launched Patch 3.6.0 to introduce the new Co-op Mission hero Alarak, map editor changes, and multiple bug fixes across the board.
Read the patch notes below:
Blizzard Entertainment deployed Patch 3.3.0 upon the StarCraft II servers to add new content, UI improvements, and bug fixes for the core game and the Covert Ops missions.