StarCraft II 4.6.2 Patch Notes
The latest StarCraft II Patch 4.6.2 introduces the BlizzCon 2018 cosmetic Classic skins for the SCV, Probe, and Drone.
Those who purchased the War Chest will receive 17 new portraits.
For those who purchase a BlizzCon ticket or a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, the following items are now available in your Collection:
Those who have purchased a War Chest will receive the following 17 portraits:
- WCS 2018 Trophy
- The cooldown of the Stalker and Dark Templar’s Blink ability will no longer be paused when under the affects of Fungal Growth.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tal’darim buildings to appear as standard Protoss buildings during cutscenes.
- The Odin’s anti-air weapon no longer causes friendly fire.
- Fixed an issue that caused Joeyray’s Bar’s Command Card to become locked, preventing the recruitment of new Outlaws.
- Fenix: The hover-text for Probius no longer displays an internal string.
- Trophy Tops have been restored.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Map Preview to not appear consistently.
- Cradle of Death no longer appears twice on the Co-op Mission menu selection.
- A hallucination of a Disruptor using the Golden Age skin will no longer appear practically invisible.