StarCraft II Patch 4.3.2
Blizzard Entertainment just deployed a small patch addressing a couple of bug fixes. No balance at this time. This patch is around 349MB file size.
Darkness Ssanctuary LE
- Reduced the size of the high ground platforms near the natural expansions to better allow air units to be hidden from units without high ground vision.
- Adjusted lighting to make units easier to see.
- Fixed an issue that caused selection circles to not appear on certain ramps.
Lost and Found LE
- Adjusted the mineral configuration at certain base locations to allow Reapers to path and cliff jump without issue.
- The ramps from a player’s starting location can no longer be blocked with 3 pylons or supply depots in mirrored locations.
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film. Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers. I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com) ***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet's patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.