StarCraft II Patch 4.6.1
StarCraft II Patch 4.6.1 addresses Co-op and VS hotfixes (including Han & Horner, and Tychus), and adds a new commemorative bundle.
- A new commemorative bundle in honor of the Bain family is now available in the shop.
- Learn more at our blog.
- The Balance Testing Queue is now active.
- Each race is receiving significant balance changes.
- To learn more about the changes and the thinking behind them, please read our blog.
- Han and Horner
- The Trigger Override glow will now properly display after an Asteria Wraith has fired 10 attacks.
- Using Medivac Pickup to transport Tychus’ heroes affected by the Choker’s Tentacle Attack will now remove the stun effect.
- When attempting to cast Crooked Sam’s Demolition Charge on a unit that already has an active Demolition Charge, the error message “That unit is already affected” will appear instead of the generic “Error” message.
- The Moebius Restraint Matrix debuff Icon has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue that caused Battlecruisers to become stuck on the ground if Vega’s Dominate was cast quickly after Psi Projector.
- Shredder Grenade no longer damages units that are inside Bunkers or Transports.
- Armor and attack upgrades at the Engineering Bay will no longer revert to their default keybinding at level two and above.
- Lt. Layna Nikara can no longer heal units while they are being warped in.
- Para Site LE – Adjusted the amount of minerals at particular nodes at the player’s starting base to be consistent with other bases.
- Fracture LE – Fixed an issue that caused several line-of-sight blockers to also block the sight of air units.
- Cerulean Fall LE – Removed an invisible line of sight blocker outside of each player’s natural expansion.
- The Void Ray’s Prismatic Alignment tooltip now states that it slows down the Void Ray’s movement speed.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be unable to target flying units over a Nexus while it was casting Recall.
Tomas Hernandez is owner of Blizzplanet.com since 2003. I post news about World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard Careers, and the Warcraft film. Blizzplanet is a leading fansite covering news about upcoming Blizzard Entertainment licensed products. I also post previews and reviews. I have interviewed book writers and Blizzard game developers. I was previously an employee of the OGaming Network (2003), and IncGamers (2008-2010). I was a guest newsposter for GosuGamers (World of Warcraft) a few years ago and for Diablofans.com (formerly Diablo3.com) ***Fans who would love to watch Blizzard-related panels and appreciate our efforts can support Blizzplanet's patreon in a monthly-basis, or a one-time basis. Our staff are volunteer fans like you. Your donatives will help us travel to all the Blizzard events we attend year-round.