StarCraft: Remastered Patch 1.22.3
The StarCraft: Remastered Patch 1.22.3 updated several maps, overhauled the replay info screen and replay file format. It also fixed the replay sync issues. Season 3 has begun.
Greetings Cerebrates, Commanders, and Executors. Patch 1.22.3 has arrived. Welcome to Season 3!
Features and Improvements
New Zerg themed ranked play rewards.
- S,A,B,U rank portraits and frames.
Map Pool Updates
- (2) Cross Game 1.06
- (2) Overwatch 2.2
- (3) Medusa 2.2
- (4) Circuit Breakers 1.0
- (4) Fighting Spirit 1.3
- (4) Ground_Zero 2.0
- (4) Colosseum 2.0
RANKS (Note: For the first two weeks ranks will be MMR bucketed based on last season’s data. After which we will switch to the percentage-based breakdown above.)
- S Rank – Top 1% of players
- A Rank – 7%
- B Rank – 21%
- C Rank – 21%
- D Rank – 21%
- E Rank – 21%
- F Rank – 8%
- Overhauled replay information screen and replay file name format.
- Friends presence notifications can now be toggled on and off with the chat commands /f on and /f off.
- /dnd will also ignore presence notifications from friends. Additionally, when /dnd is now toggled feedback will be provided as to wether it’s on or off.
- Added /f o as an alias for /f lo
- Fixed a bug introduced in last patch which caused replays to go out of sync when any player left the game. Note: existing replays created under that patch will not be repaired – they will remain broken.
- Re-enabled disconnect stats.