Wasteland | StarCraft: Remastered (Terran Campaign #2)
Advisor: Adjutant Online. Good evening, Magistrate. I’ll fill you in on what’s been happening: Confederate traffic has increased substantially within the system due to the recent Protoss destruction of the Chau Sara colony. The Confederates have tightened security of all outlying systems, and it’s likely that this colony will be locked-down as well. An encrypted Confederate transmission came for you while you were at dinner. Replaying transmission:
Duke: Greetings, Magistrate. I’m General Edmund Duke of the Confederate Security Forces, Alpha Squadron. The Confederacy has quarantined this entire planet, and we’ll proceed with the lock-down within 48 hours. You’re to relocate your core colonists to the outlying wastelands. Now I know there won’t be any problems with these new arrangements.
Advisor: Transmission ended. I have contacted the local Marshal, James Raynor. Raynor has agreed to meet your personnel en route and escort them to the new wasteland site.
Office of the Colonial Magistrate
Mar Sara Colony
- Find Raynor.
- Build a Barracks.
- Train 10 Marines.
TIP: You can select multiple units by clicking and dragging a box around them. Alternatively, you can hold CTRL and click on a unit to select multiple units of that type.
EDITOR: You start the mission with 5 Marines and 5 SCVs.
Terran SCV: I can’t believe we’re being sent to the Wasteland. These Confederates think they can push anybody around.
EDITOR: Head southeast through the bridge. Follow the road until you find Raynor (a Vulture vehicle).
Raynor: Howdy, boys. I’m Jim Raynor, the Marshal of these parts.
NEW MISSION OBJECTIVE:
- Raynor must survive.
EDITOR: Moving a bit south, 3 Zerglings will attack. Be ready to shoot them.
At the bottom of the map, there is a Command Center, one Supply Depot, and a patch of Minerals.
You start with 40 Minerals
- Train at least 2 SCVs.
- When you get 100 Minerals, build a Supply Depot.
- Train 3 additional SCVs.
- When you get 100 Minerals, click an SCV. Press B to open the Build Structure submenu . Then press B to build a Barracks .
- Train 3 additional SCVs while the Barracks is built.
- As soon as you get 100 Minerals, build a second Barracks.
- Send all idle SCVs back to mining after they have finished their task.
Advisor: Infantry units, such as Marines, can be trained at this facility.
- Click the finished Barracks. Press M to train up to 5 Marines at the Barracks as resources become available. 50 1 per Marine.
- Once you have 10 Marines alive on the map, the mission is auto-completed.
Marine counter activated: 5 of 10 Marines.
- Colonial Militia
- Jormungand Brood