Blizzard Entertainment deployed today StarCraft: Remastered Patch 220.127.116.1188 (171MB). The most notable additions to the StarCraft: Remastered game are the Orc-themed console UI for those who purchased the Warcraft III: Reforged game; and change of player color-code options.
The latest StarCraft II 4.8.3 patch notes include the Abathur: Evolved Bundle that will be part of the Twitch Prime offer toward the end of February. A set of 8 comic portraits will be rewarded to those who own the War Chest: Katowice 2018.
Several Bug Fixes across StarCraft II features have been issued in this patch.
StarCraft II 4.7.0 was deployed today with a 501.95MB file size download. In this patch, Zeratul has been added as the new Co-op Commander and Announcer. A few quality of life adjustments were made in Versus mode and the Editor. Multiple bug fixes across the board.
New Co-op Commander and Announcer: Zeratul.
- Collect Xel'Naga artifacts to power up your army.
- Customize your abilities to deal with any foe.
- Learn more in our blog.
New Weekly Mutations have been added.
- It is now easier to select an SCV that is currently constructing a building using mouse click selection.
- Added a button to the "Language and Region" panel of the Options menu that manually refreshes ping time to all game servers.
- This fuction is most useful immediately after a connection change such as a switching to a new ISP or moving your computer to a new location.
- Although StarCraft II automatically adjusts networks settings to provide the most responsive gameplay, this function will make these adjustments immediately, ensuring the lowest latency available to you.
- New sub field added: Parent Behavior Link.
- Located under Unit -> Addon On Units.
- Applies the specified behavior to its parent unit from the addon unit.
- Allows control over the parent unit based on the Addon's state.
- Added Height Range field to CActorQuad.
- Allows the quad to change its height based on the position of the player cursor.
- Raynor: Fixed an issue that allowed the Hyperion to still attack even when under the effect of the Moment of Silence Mutator.
- Kerrigan: Fixed a bug that caused the Pneumatized Carapace icon on Overlords and Overseers to appear inactive when it had already been researched.
- Swann: The Vespene Harvester can no longer be cast on enemy or neutral harvesters.
- Vorazun: Shadow Fury upgrade icon no longer displays the Protoss Ground Level 3 icon.
- Karax: Mind controlled Colossi will now properly attack after researching the Fire Beam ability.
- Alarak: Custom hotkeys are now retained for Protoss Weapon and Armor upgrades.
- Fenix: Fixed a typo in his level 11 upgrade on the Co-op Commander selection screen.
- Fixed an issue with the sound of Nux's normal attack.
- The Odin can no longer damage invulnerable Units and Structures with its splash damage.
- Units affected by the Polarity Mutator will no longer display an icon, even when they are inside a Bunker.
- Temple of the Past: Fixed several areas near ramps that units could become stuck in if they were unloaded by a transport.
- Automaton LE, Port Aleksander LE, Emerald City LE: Fixed an issue that caused several ramps and doodads to not display Creep spread.
- Port Aleksander LE: Fixed a bug that allowed players to build structures on a particular ramp.
- Emerald City LE: Unit outlines will now be displayed when units are positioned behind ramps.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to build units in the second part of "Enemy Intelligence."
- Tal'darim Probes and Stalkers are now using the correct Tal'darim portraits in Legacy of the Void campaign.
- Instigators from the mission "Purification" are no longer missing their 2D portrait.
- Heart of the Swarm: The Mothership Core model is no longer a placeholder model if the Golden Age Protoss Mothership skin is equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused Broodlings with the Simulant skin to produce overly large corpses.
- Roaches using the Simulant skin now have the Tunneling Claws upgrade indicator on Low settings.
- The Dark Shrine now has a research animation.
The latest StarCraft II Patch 4.6.2 introduces the BlizzCon 2018 cosmetic Classic skins for the SCV, Probe, and Drone.
Those who purchased the War Chest will receive 17 new portraits.
For those who purchase a BlizzCon ticket or a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, the following items are now available in your Collection:
Those who have purchased a War Chest will receive the following 17 portraits:
- WCS 2018 Trophy
- The cooldown of the Stalker and Dark Templar’s Blink ability will no longer be paused when under the affects of Fungal Growth.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tal’darim buildings to appear as standard Protoss buildings during cutscenes.
- The Odin’s anti-air weapon no longer causes friendly fire.
- Fixed an issue that caused Joeyray’s Bar’s Command Card to become locked, preventing the recruitment of new Outlaws.
- Fenix: The hover-text for Probius no longer displays an internal string.
- Trophy Tops have been restored.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Map Preview to not appear consistently.
- Cradle of Death no longer appears twice on the Co-op Mission menu selection.
- A hallucination of a Disruptor using the Golden Age skin will no longer appear practically invisible.
The Classic StarCraft game has been updated to Patch 1.22.1 which updated the map pool, and ranked rewards.
StarCraft II Patch 4.6.1 addresses Co-op and VS hotfixes (including Han & Horner, and Tychus), and adds a new commemorative bundle.
- A new commemorative bundle in honor of the Bain family is now available in the shop.
- Learn more at our blog.
- The Balance Testing Queue is now active.
- Each race is receiving significant balance changes.
- To learn more about the changes and the thinking behind them, please read our blog.
- Han and Horner
- The Trigger Override glow will now properly display after an Asteria Wraith has fired 10 attacks.
- Using Medivac Pickup to transport Tychus’ heroes affected by the Choker’s Tentacle Attack will now remove the stun effect.
- When attempting to cast Crooked Sam’s Demolition Charge on a unit that already has an active Demolition Charge, the error message “That unit is already affected” will appear instead of the generic “Error” message.
- The Moebius Restraint Matrix debuff Icon has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue that caused Battlecruisers to become stuck on the ground if Vega’s Dominate was cast quickly after Psi Projector.
- Shredder Grenade no longer damages units that are inside Bunkers or Transports.
- Armor and attack upgrades at the Engineering Bay will no longer revert to their default keybinding at level two and above.
- Lt. Layna Nikara can no longer heal units while they are being warped in.
- Para Site LE – Adjusted the amount of minerals at particular nodes at the player’s starting base to be consistent with other bases.
- Fracture LE – Fixed an issue that caused several line-of-sight blockers to also block the sight of air units.
- Cerulean Fall LE – Removed an invisible line of sight blocker outside of each player’s natural expansion.
- The Void Ray’s Prismatic Alignment tooltip now states that it slows down the Void Ray’s movement speed.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be unable to target flying units over a Nexus while it was casting Recall.
A new patch was deployed today for StarCraft II to fix minor UI and cosmetic bugs.
- New weekly Mutations has been added with Bannable Offense kicking off the new challenges.
- A new Viking Trophy Top has been added for tournament winners.
- Fixed an issue that added a delay at the beginning of a Versus match, delaying when players could control their workers.
- Zerglings using the Primal skin will no longer show the fire death animation when being killed by non-fire type attacks.
- Fixed several issues relating to War Chest 3 cosmetics.
War Chest: BlizzCon 2018 will be available for purchase starting August 9. You can purchase the race of your choice for $9.99 each, or you can buy the bundle for $24.99.
Blizzard Entertainment just deployed a small patch addressing a couple of bug fixes. No balance at this time. This patch is around 349MB file size.
Darkness Ssanctuary LE
Blizzard Entertainment deployed StarCraft II Build 4.3.1 on Thursday, May 17th. These are the patch notes:
- A New Ultralisk trophy top has been added for the new season.
- Fixed an issue that caused several Melee maps to display in English instead of the language of the region.
- The APM indicator will no longer display for Observers using the WCS 3.0 Overlay aiming the player camera on players using custom console skins with the APM indicator.
- If a worker is rallied to a mineral patch that is mined out, the way point will no longer be removed.
- Mass Recall and Strategic Recall will no longer teleport units that are in the process of warping in.